What We Need
Thank you to the following organisations for financial support for the project...
Thank you to the following organisations for helping us to deliver our vision...
Nick and Nicola Laister are building this unique attraction with limited funding. They are looking for three types of assistance:
Volunteers to help with the work on site; sponsorship of any part of Fairytale Farm; and donation of items that can be used in the attraction. More details are below.
We need help refurbishing buildings and decorating the interior. We need help to build structures and pathways, animal enclosures and fencing. You don't have to be skilled to help us! Just contact us and get involved.
Be part of a UK-first attraction by sponsoring Fairytale Farm and help us complete the project! In the run-up to opening, we are now seeking sponsorhsip from local companies and major corporations. If you would like to sponsor any aspect of Fairytale Farm, please get in touch. You can sponsor any item from bins and benches to buildings, features or animals. You could even sponsor the entire park! Please contact us and we can discuss options with you.
Donation of items
Our biggest priority at the moment is timber for the construction of buildings and fencing, along with surfacing for pathways suitable for wheelchairs.
Other items needed include the following:
- Play equipment, particularly that which is usable by the disabled, or can be converted.
- Attractions of any kind that can be used to create sensory trails or fun and inspiring features: everything from fantasy items like fairytale characters to models and museum exhibits.
- Benches, bins, fencing, paving stones, gravel, hardcore, landscape planting and timber of all kinds.
- Catering equipment: cooking, display, refrigeration, hot water urn, coffee machines, tables, chairs.
- Shop display: shelving, display cabinets, counter.
- Anything else that can help us open this unique attraction!
We will accept donations from organisations that are disposing of any of the above equipment and/or we will pay for items listed above. Please note that we have a very limited budget!
If you can help with any of the above, please contact us.